- On April 3, 2013, Small Batch America included us in a list of favorite Goods and Makers from Seattle. We were in amazing company from the local food scene. Jill Lightner said that our biscuits hit the biscuit trifecta: tender middles, fluffy tops, and crispy edges, and "Although in general I’m a fan of gluten, his new gluten-free (and rice-free) offering is one of the best biscuits I’ve ever eaten, full stop."
This made us blush.
- Sunset Magazine mentioned us in an article titled "Biscuit rising" in the Inside Seattle section of the Seattle Edition of their December 2012 issue.
- Edible Seattle said some very nice things about us in the Urban Foraging column in the July/August 2012 issue. The Editor renamed our Double Chocolate Biscuit a "Hillbilly Pain au Chocolat." Since she likes the biscuits, we are fairly certain that was not meant as an insult.
- Roll With Jen (the King 5 Best Food Blog of 2011) included us in some great company on her list of Favorite Farmers Market Stands of 2012 on July 29, 2012.
- Mentioned in the Farmersmarketjam's blog on July 4, 2012. He had some great ideas for grown-up shortcake using Honest Biscuits.
- KCTS 9 Cooks at Home featured Art making the MacGregor Biscuit for their show/fundraiser. It premiered on May 19, 2012.
- The Stranger's SLOG talked about the opening of the Broadway Farmers Market and gave us a nice write-up. Nice piece, though the comments are weird. April 29, 2012
- The Voracious blog over at the Seattle Weekly site gave us a mention on Monday, April 23 in a recap of the opening of the Broadway Farmers Market.
- We got mentions in the coverage of the opening of the Broadway Farmers Market for the 2012 season. Capitol Hill Seattle blog talked up Deedee Royalis a bit and gave us a nice plug on April 20.
- Seattle Met's Nosh Pit blog talked about us on April 18, leading up to the opening of the Broadway Farmers Market.
- We were featured in the Meet the Producers column in the April 2012 issue of Seattle Magazine. It included a couple of great photos.
- Local blog, Noshing in the Rain liked our special Kilt biscuit, though had some constructive criticism. More horseradish next year! March 12, 2012.
- Allecia Vermillion talked about the MacGregor Biscuit in Seattle Met's Nosh Pit Blog in a piece titled The MacGregor from Honest Biscuits on February 23, 2012.
- Seattle Weekly's Voracious blog covered us on February 9, 2012.
Southern Biscuits Rise Up in West Seattle. Clever title.
- A foodblog, A Passionate Plate mentioned missing us at the market. Sorry about that, but we are a small operation at this point.